Youri Messen-Jaschin Poetries

Homage to the beauty of the woman

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland

Come to discover me

10.02.2005

You ...

Your words glide on my skin,
enchants my heart.
Make me vibrated by desire,
you make me happy, all corner of my spirit.
Your words metamorphose into a musical note
You gives me envy
to dance.

I take you in my arms,
I slide my steps in yours
Dance, Sing !
you my love !

I feel your hands slid on my body
who melt
when you touch me.
My dreams cross with yours
You delight my life each second.




(® 2004 ProLitteris CH.-8033 Zürich Switzerland)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poetry is life. Poetry is energy that comes to me through your words. POetry touches my heart.

Todo o meu coração,
Dália

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home